Let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder. Don't you know the hardest part is over. Let it in, let your clarity define you. In the end we will only just remember how it feels. Let it slide, let your troubles fall behind you. Let it shine, till you feel it all around you. I don't mind if it's me you need to turn to. We'll get by. It's the heart that really matters in the end. Our lives are made in these small hours. These little wonders, these twists and turns of fate. Time falls away but these small hours still remain!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here we are!!

So my sister has been telling me I needed a Blog for months... and finally I got bored enough at work to start one.. so here we go!!! I work at Kane County Hospital in the acute care dept, Eric is working at Paramount Petroleum. We are living in Fredonia Az, I know, crazy right? Who would of thought that I would end up living in Fredonia. We are getting ready to start building a house there. Eric promises me that as soon as his work slow's down it will get built very fast. We will see. Austin is almost 11 and is going into the Fifth grade. He is so excited for school this year. His teacher is actually going to be one of my favorite teachers from Valley. He enjoys playing all sports and loves to go shoot rabbits. Charlie is 3 and 1/2. Need I say more. She thinks she is the boss of the household. Her energy makes me tired just watching her. I have enrolled her in preschool this year which I am sure she will just love. Her Grandpa George says all the teachers will earn their pay with her or else they will have all quit within two weeks! We will be going to the Washington County fair so stay tuned for all the details of the fun we had!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! You finally have a blog. Now you just need to get some pictures on here. I am exicted for you though. Welcome to the blogging world:)

    ReplyDelete