Let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder. Don't you know the hardest part is over. Let it in, let your clarity define you. In the end we will only just remember how it feels. Let it slide, let your troubles fall behind you. Let it shine, till you feel it all around you. I don't mind if it's me you need to turn to. We'll get by. It's the heart that really matters in the end. Our lives are made in these small hours. These little wonders, these twists and turns of fate. Time falls away but these small hours still remain!!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winter Bliss....

So I am so behind on my blog I decided rather than do a ten page catch up I would just start with the last month or so and try to do better this year. So here we go.... one sunday we all randomly showed up at Grandma Karens house. The kids all had so much fun playing in the snow. They built grandma a way cute snowman. Had some snowball wars and then we had a great lunch cooked by grandma.



Aunt Miste was a great sport and got dunked in the snow. I also got my turn but I had the camera so luckily there is no proof of that happening.



Matt was not playing fair and was throwing snow with a shovel so....



Grandma Nesha decided to help the kids gang up and try to take him down!!! It didn't work they weren't able to dunk him in the snow but they were able to take the shovel away from him. We had so much fun and always enjoy our days spent with the family at grandma and granpa's.

No comments:

Post a Comment